Axis Bank Insta Easy is a secured credit card issued against your Fixed Deposit (FD) with the Axis Bank. The card offers credit limit up to maximum of 80% against your FD principal value and is quite easy to get with only eligibility being of valid age and having an FD of minimum Rs 20,000 with the bank.
Apart from being lifetime free, the card comes with very few additional benefits such as 1% fuel surcharge waiver, discounts on select restaurants, and EDGE reward points on purchases. Read this Axis Bank Insta Easy review to find out if this is the right card for you or you should look at other options.
Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card Overview
|-1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions
– 100% cash withdrawal limit and no extra charges on purchases for 50 days
– Earn EDGE reward points on purchase transactions
Details from Axis Bank
- Get Insta Easy credit card over-the-counter with minimal documentation and guaranteed approval.
- Cash withdrawals up to 100% of the credit limit.
- Get a credit limit of your choice up to a maximum of 80% of the FD principal value.
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions across India at any fuel station
- Enjoy free credit for 50 days. No extra charge on purchase transactions for up to 50 days.
- Get 15% discount at select restaurants in India
- Access to the VISA international global card assistance services with Axis Bank Insta Easy card.
- Apply online or visit the Axis Bank branch to get the card.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Fees and Charges
2.50% p.m. (34.49% p.a.)
Forex Mark-up Fees
3.50% of the transaction value
Cash Withdrawal Charges
2.5% (Rs 250 minimum) per transaction.
Late Payment Fee
Following late payment fee will apply if your minimum amount due is:
- Less than Rs. 100 -NIL
- Between Rs. 101 – Rs. 300 – Rs.100
- Between Rs. 301 – Rs. 1,000 – Rs.300
- Between Rs. 1,001 – Rs. 5,000 – Rs.500
- Between Rs. 5,001 – Rs. 20000 – Rs.600
- Rs. 20,001 and above – Rs.700
Rewards Redemption Fee
See full rates and charges at AXIS Bank’s website.
Pros and Cons
|low credit limit
|You get 1% fuel surcharge waiver for up to Rs 400 per month
|very low reward rate
|You earn EDGE reward points which can be redeemed for online purchases through AXIS rewards catalogue
|No card lost protection or insurance cover
Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card- Benefits & Features
Lifetime Free: There is no joining of annual fees on this card as it’s against your FD with the Axis bank.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver: The cardholders get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at fuel transactions between Rs 400 to Rs 4,000 at any fuel station across India. The monthly capping for the fuel surcharge benefit is Rs 400 per month. The GST charges on fuel surcharge still applies and you earn no rewards on fuel spends.
100% Cash withdrawal: You can withdraw as much as cash up to the 100% of your credit limit from day one.
Flexible credit limit: You can choose your credit limit. The maximum credit limit offered is 80% of the FD value. For example, if you have a FD of Rs 1 lakh with the bank, then you can get a credit limit of up to Rs 80,000.
Free credit for 50 days: The cardholders won’t have to pay any extra charges on their purchases for up to 50 days. However, this only applies if you do not have any outstanding dues on your card, and its not applicable on cash transactions either.
Dining Delights: You can avail minimum 15% discounts on dining at select partner restaurants.
Global Emergency Assistance: You can access the VISA International Global Card Assistance Services with this card and request for services such as emergency card replacement or for emergency cash advances. A fee is applicable is for this service.
Security: This is a chip and PIN card.
Convert Purchases into EMIs: You can convert any purchase over Rs 2,500 into EMIs.
- The cardholders earn EDGE reward points for the transactions that can be redeemed at https://edgerewards.axisbank.co.in/lms/rewardscatalogue.
- 6 points on domestic spends for every Rs 200
- 12 points on international spends for every Rs 200
- 100 points on the first online transactions
Note: You do not earn any reward points on fuel transactions.
How to apply for Axis Bank Insta Easy Card?
You can apply online through the Axis Bank’s website or visit your nearest Axis Bank branch to get the card. You must have an existing FD with the bank or open a new FD account to get this card. The Bank provides over-the-counter delivery for this card.
Axis Bank Insta Easy credit card is a very basic offering from the bank with few benefits and very low rewards. The Axis bank offers you a low credit limit of up to 80% only of the FD value. There are no additional privileges or milestone benefits. So if you are someone looking to build your credit score and want a card that earns you points for occasional online spending and get fuel surcharge waiver, then you can consider to apply for this one.
But for people looking with better benefits and reward rate, there are far better offers in the market such as IDFC First WOW credit card that gives you 100% or more credit limit and many premium-level benefits, perks and privileges.