Axis Bank My Zone credit card is an entry-level card carrying some good benefits on dining, movies and shopping with a welcome bonus. For a limited time, the Axis Bank is offering My Zone credit card as lifetime free if you apply online through select channels on its website.
With Axis Bank My Zone credit card, the cardholders get a attractive 24% off on Swiggy orders of above Rs 500 (up to Rs 120 per order), Rs 200 worth Paytm movie tickets, Rs 999 worth SonyLIV annual premium subscription, airport lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver and more. You can save up to Rs 7,879 annually from Swiggy, Paytm movies, complimentary SonyLIV subscription and AJIO offers only excluding the benefits from other offers.
For a lifetime free version, the My Zone card is nearly a steal but for the paid version, consider digging in and understand the benefits and rewards in this review before applying.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Overview
|Entry-Level, Dining, Movies
|Rs 500 + GST (Lifetime free on select channels)
|1st Year- Nil. 2nd year onwards – Rs 500. Lifetime free offer on select channels.
|– SonyLIV premium annual subscription worth Rs 999 on first spend within 30 days
|– Flat Rs 120 off on Swiggy orders and 15% off on select partner restaurants
– BOGO Offer on Paytm movie tickets up to Rs 200
– Get up to Rs 1000 off on AJIO on orders above Rs 2999.
– 1 domestic airport lounge access per quarter
Details from Axis Bank
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Lifetime free if applied through select channels.
- WELCOME OFFER: Get SonyLIV premium annual subscription worth Rs 999 on your first spend within first first 30 days of card issuance.
- Get 100% discount on the second movie ticket at Paytm movies with your My Zone credit card.
- Flat Rs 120 off on food delivery at Swiggy on a minimum order value of Rs 500, up to 2 times per month.
- Enjoy 1 complimentary access per quarter to select domestic airport lounges.
- Earn 4 EDGE reward points with every Rs 200 spend except on movies, fuel, insurance, wallet rent, utilities, education, government institutions and EMI transactions.
- Get up to Rs 1000 off at AJIO on minimum spend of Rs 2999.
- Get 1% surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions in India.
- Indulge in delectable cuisines with Axis Bank Dining Delights offering up to 15% discount at our partner restaurants in India.
- The card comes on VISA and Mastercard network and has high security with EMV Chip and PIN.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Fees and Charges
Rs 500 and Lifetime free offer for select channels
1st Year- Nil. 2nd year onwards – Rs 500. Lifetime free offer on select channels.
3.6% per month (52.86% per annum)
Foreign Transaction Fee
3.50% of the transaction value.
Cash Advance Fee
2.5% (minimum Rs 500) of the cash amount
Late Payment Fee
If total due payment is:
Less than Rs 500- Nil
Between Rs 501 to Rs 5,000 – Rs 500
Between Rs 5,001 to Rs 10,000- Rs 750
Greater than Rs 10,000- Rs 1.200
Over Limit Penalty
2.5% of the overlimit amount (minimum Rs 500)
Rent Transaction Fee
1% of the transaction amount (maximum Rs 1,500) + GST
Add-on Card fee
Card Replacement Fee
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Benefits & Offers
The Axis My Zone cardholders get a range of benefits from 24% discount on Swiggy orders to complimentary lounge access. Read below.
Lifetime Free Offer
The card has a joining fee of Rs 500 and an annual fee of Rs 500 from the second year. However, there is a Lifetime free offer from the Axis Bank if you apply through select channels.
Welcome Offer: SonyLIV premium membership
- The cardholders get complimentary SonyLIV premium annual subscription worth Rs 999 if they make their first transaction within 30 days of the card issuance. Eligible customers will receive the voucher code via SMS within 45 days of card issuance.
- From second year, the subscription is renewed on spending of Rs 1.5 lakh in a card anniversary year. And this offer is applicable only on paid cards, not on LTF ones. The voucher code will be sent via SMS within 60 days of the payment of annual fees.
- Get flat Rs 120 off on food delivery at Swiggy on a minimum order value of Rs 500.
- Use coupon code AXIS120 to avail the discount. Maximum discount per order is Rs 120.
- You can avail this offer only twice in a month.
If you take use of this offer fully, it saves you Rs 2,880 annually from Swiggy alone. The discount rate comes down to nearly 24% which is pretty good.
Earlier the minimum order value used to be Rs 200 but Axis Bank changed the terms from September 01, 2023.
Paytm Movie Ticket Offer
Get 100% discount on the second movie ticket at Paytm movies with the My Zone credit card. Maximum discount per order is Rs 200 and the offer can be availed only once per month.
The movie offer is good for people who frequently watch movies in theatre but keep in mind not all theatres are listed at Paytm and 100% discount offer is only valid when your ticket price is Rs 200 or below.
Complimentary Lounge Access
The cardholders get 1 complimentary access to the domestic airport lounges within India per quarter. The offer is limited to lounges in metro cities mostly.
Shopping Discount at AJIO
You can get up to Rs 1,000 off at AJIO on minimum spend of Rs 2,999 by using the coupon code AJIOAXISMZ. The offer is available on select products only which you can access through the URL given by Axis Bank at its site.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
The cardholders get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions between Rs 400 to Rs 4,000. The capping on fuel benefit is Rs 400 per statement cycle.
The Axis Bank provides 15% discount up to Rs 500 on a minimum order value of Rs 2,500 when you use your My Zone credit card to pay bills at select partner restaurants. Check Dining Delights program via EazyDiner for offers and partner restaurants.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Rewards
Earn 4 EDGE Reward points with every Rs 200 spend on the card. No reward points are earned on spend for movies, fuel, insurance, wallet, rent, utilities, education, government institutions and EMI transactions.
The reward rate here is 0.40% and 1 reward point is worth Rs 0.20 on Axis Bank Edge rewards portal.
The reward rate is pretty low even in comparison to few other entry-level cards and a lot of merchant categories are excluded. In terms of reward rate only, even Axis Bank’s FD-based Insta Easy credit card offers more reward points than My Zone and that card is free albeit in lien of FD.
You can redeem your reward points on shopping various products available in the Axis Bank Edge rewards portal.
Should you get Axis Bank My Zone credit card?
The Axis Bank has a limited Lifetime time offer on My Zone credit card if you apply online through select channels. For a entry-card that’s lifetime free, it’s a no-brainer and you should get it if you .
But the LTF offer is for a limited time. And if you have to pay the Rs 500 joining fee and Rs 500 renewal fee then it becomes a matter of a bit more consideration before going for it.
If you order frequently from Swiggy, purchase at AJIO, go for dining frequently and watch a movie sometimes, then you can consider this card. The Swiggy and dining benefits are really good. And complimentary lounge access and fuel surcharge waiver are also fine.
The SonyLIV annual subscription offer is great if you’re into OTT and like SonyLIV’s offerings. It’s worth Rs 999 and that alone reimburses your joining and annual fee savings as a matter of saying.
The downsides are the low reward rate and the exclusion of multiple categories,. If you expect a good reward system then you are better off looking at other cards in this segment.
How to Apply?
We recommend you should apply online through Axis Bank’s website as the online process is faster and the Lifetime free offer was also availed through online medium. Even if you are not an existing Axis Bank customer, you don’t need to open an account with them to apply or get the My Zone credit card.
Checkout more credit card reviews from us.