EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Platinum credit card is a co-branded offering from the IndusInd Bank and EazyDiner. The EazyDiner IndusInd Platinum credit card is lifetime free, offers guaranteed 25-50% discount on dining with EazyDiner partner restaurants, has a reward rate of around 0.40% on regular spending and still has many more perks that make it a great fit for lifestyle-savvy cardholders. On top of that, the welcome offer is great and is worth around ₹2,000.
Find out all the benefits, features, and associated fees in this review of IndusInd EazyDiner Platinum credit card.
IndusInd EazyDiner platinum credit card Overview
|– Free 3 months EazyDiner Prime membership
– Prime-exclusive benefits like 2X EazyPoints
– 500 welcome bonus EazyPoints.
|– Pay your restaurant bill via PayEazy app and enjoy an extra 20% off up to ₹500
– Earn 2000 Reward Points and a three-month extended Prime membership when you spend ₹30,000 every 90 days.
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fee: Nil
- Annual Fee: Nil
- Finance Charges: 3.83% per month (46% per annum)
- Late Payment Fee: ₹100 to ₹1300 (varies based on the outstanding balance)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3.5% + GST of the transaction value
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction, minimum ₹500
- Reward Redemption Fee: –
- Card Re-issue/Replacement: ₹100
- Overlimit Charges: 2.5% of the overlimit amount, minimum of ₹550
- Rent Transaction Fee: 1% of the transaction amount + GST.
- Add-on Card fee: Nil
Note: GST is applicable to fees and charges. See full details in MITC here .
EazyDiner IndusInd Platinum Credit Card: Benefits and Features
The IndusInd EazyDiner Platinum Credit Card is specifically designed to give cardholders access to deals and rewards on dining at restaurants with the EazyDiner. The card also offers additional benefits such as reward points and other perks but its best use is for dining. Explore all the available offer and rewards on the card in detail below.
- You get a 3-month EazyDiner Prime membership worth ₹1,095 as a joining benefit. The Prime membership gives you a 25% to 50% discount at 2000+ premium restaurants and bars that partner with EazyDiner. Prime members receive unique privileges, including 2x EazyPoints, which can be redeemed for stays in luxurious hotels and free meals.
- Additionally, you get 500 welcome bonus EazyPoints.
- You get an additional 20% off up to ₹500 when you use PayEazy to pay for dining-in or takeout. The offer is only applicable when using the IndusInd Bank EazyDiner Platinum Credit Card to make payments on the EazyDiner App via PayEazy. The discount is limited to three uses per calendar month and will be automatically applied to the EazyDiner app. No promo code has to be entered. The additional 20% discount will not be applicable if consecutive transactions are made at the same restaurant within 120 minutes or less.
The card has no joining fee or annual fee. For a lifestyle credit card that saves you money on dining expenses and rewards you on spending, its a win-win.
You earn 2 reward points on spending every ₹100 except on except on fuel, insurance, rent, utility and government payments. The Insurance, rent, utility and government spends earn you 0.7 reward points per Rs 100 spending. And you earn 2X EazyPoints on dining spends using your EazyDiner IndusInd Bank Credit Card. There are no reward points for fuel expenses.
|Type of Spend
|Reward Rate (Return Value)
|Standard Reward Points
|2 RP on per ₹100 spent
|On Insurance/ Rent/ Utility/ Government spends
|0.7 RP on per ₹100 spent
Reward Points Value and Redemption
- 1 Reward Point = ₹0.20
- 1 EazyPoints = ₹0.20 to ₹1
- Reward points can be used with restaurant bills when using PayEazy to make a payment.
- Reward points and EazyPoints can only be redeemed on the EazyDiner app.
- Earned reward points will expire at the end of every anniversary year.
- Reward points can be earned by spending up to the assigned credit limit in every billing cycle.
- Reward points can be instantly used for additional discounts on restaurant bills.
- EazyPoints can be used to book free hotel stays, discounted restaurants, and special dining events all throughout India.
Other Key Benefits & Features
Other than the dining offers and rewards, the card comes with a few more additional benefits. Among them, PRIME renewal is especially good since the spend criteria is somewhat easy to meet and it gives you extension on the membership and get its benefits.
- Fuel surcharge waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between ₹400 and ₹4,000 across all fuel stations in India.
- Year-end Summary of Accounts: You can obtain an overview of your card’s spending for a given financial year by using the Year-end Summary. This could aid in budgeting and expense management.
- Insurance & Protection: IndusInd Bank provides insurance cover against unauthorized transactions in case of loss or theft of your card up to 48 hours before you report the loss of your card. Fraudulent use of your card is no longer a threat. This program covers you for an amount equal to the credit limit on your card, which is also available on add-on cards.
- Milestone Benefit: After spending ₹30,000 (excluding dining expenses) every 90 days, you may earn 2000 reward points.
- PRIME Renewal: Get a 3 months extension of your Prime membership when you spend ₹30,000 within 90 days.
The EazyDiner platinum IndusInd Bank Credit Card is an excellent way to cut expenses on dining out. It would have been better if the reward rate for spending was a little higher.
That being said, this card will be an excellent fit for you if you can fully utilize the additional 25% discount of Prime membership and the PayEazy discount. And when you consider that its lifetime free, has achievable milestone benefit criteria along with additional perks such as insurance, fraud protection and fuel surcharge, it’s a good card to hold.
How to Apply?
You can easily apply for the EazyDiner IndusInd Platinum credit card online through the official website of IndusInd Bank. The application process is simple, fast and secure. You can apply on IndusInd Bank website in 3 easy steps:
- Enter your basic details such as PAN, mobile number and personal information etc.
- The Bank fetches the best offer for you based on your details
- You sign the application digitally and complete your video-KYC to get the card.
- Applicant should be 21-60 years of age and a resident of India.
- The Bank considers your credit score, salary or annual income along with several other factors in the approval process.
Read more credit card reviews here.