HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card is a co-branded credit card that is primarily a reward-filled card offering multiple benefits on fuel expenses. It offers 2000 reward points, 5% savings on HPCL fuel transactions, 25% off on movie tickets, and complimentary lounge access at domestic airports.
You can save up to or more than ₹12,000 annually with the HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card. On top of that, you can earn up to 24 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 you spend on HPCL fuel transactions.
It is a beneficial fuel credit card with the welcome benefit of a 2,000 bonus reward and a spending goal of 50,000 INR or more for the annual fee waiver.
Here, you can learn everything you should know about this credit card to make an informed decision on whether you should apply for it or not.
HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card Highlights
The below points are the highlights of the HPCL Bank of Baroda (BoB) ENERGIE credit card’s top benefits.
|Key Perks of HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card
|HPCL Fuel Benefits
– 24 Reward Points per ₹150
– 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver (up to ₹100)
(Applicable on fuel transactions made through the HP Pay App)
|Annual Fee Waiver (Rs. 500)
|If you spend 50,000 INR in a year
|– 2,000 bonus reward points if you spend ₹5000 or more within 60 days of card activation
|Movie Ticket Discount with Paytm
|25% off on movie tickets paid for using the card through Paytm.
(Up to ₹100 and on minimum 2 tickets purchase)
|– 10 reward points on every ₹150 you spend on Grocery, Utility, and departmental stores
– 2 reward points on every ₹150 you spend on other categories
|Domestic Airport Lounge Access
|4 complimentary lounge access per year at partner airports
|3 Lifetime Free Add-on Cards
|For parents, spouse, kids, or siblings (above age 18)
|Purchases of more than ₹ 2,500 can be turned into EMIs of 6 to 36 months
|Zero Liability Protection
|You get Zero Liability Protection if you report its loss or theft within time
Fees and Charges
|Fees and Charges Applicable on HPCL BoB ENERGIE Credit Card
|Annual/ Renewal Fee
|Late Payment Charges
|For pending amounts:
Less than ₹100: NA
Between ₹100 to ₹ 500: ₹100
Between ₹501 to ₹1,000: ₹400
Between ₹1,001 to ₹10,000: ₹750
Between ₹10,001 to ₹25,000: ₹950
Between ₹25,001 to ₹50,000: ₹1,100
More than ₹50,000: ₹1,300
|3.49% PM or 41.88% PA
|Cash Advance Charges
|2.5% of the amount or Rs. 500 (whichever is higher)
|Rewards Redemption Fee
|Add-on Card Fee
You can save up to 5% on fuel transactions with the HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE credit card. These savings are only applicable to transactions made at HPCL outlets.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on (max ₹100) on HPCL fuel transactions between ₹400 to ₹5,000.
- 24 reward points (4%) on every ₹150 you spend at HPCL petrol outlets.
- 1.5% cashback as points on every ₹100 spent on HPCL fuel through the HP Pay app.
Other Rewards Points
With this card, you get various reward points based on how much and how you spend the credit.
- You get 2,000 bonus reward points on a spend of ₹5,000 or more made within 60 days of card issuance.
- You get 10 reward points for every ₹150 you spend on Grocery, Utility, and Departmental stores.
- You get 2 reward points for every ₹150 you spend on other categories.
Top 8 Benefits of HPCL Bank of Baroda B ENERGIE Credit Card
Besides the fuel reward, this credit card offers attractive benefits that could prove highly convenient to you as a cardholder.
HPCL Fuel Station Rewards
With the HPCL BoB ENERGIE credit card, you save 5% on fuel transactions at HPCL outlets.
Annual Fee Waiver
As a cardholder, you can get a waiver on the annual fee of ₹499 by spending ₹50,000 or more in a year.
Complimentary Lounge Access
You get 4 complimentary lounge access at partner domestic airports that are divided into 1 per quarter.
Movie Ticket Discount
You get 25% off (up to ₹100) on movie tickets if you buy more than 1 and pay for them by using this credit card through Paytm.
3 Add-on Cards
You get 3 lifetime-free add–on credit cards for your family members like parents, spouse, kids, or siblings (above age 18).
As a cardholder, you can get 2,000 reward points as a joining bonus if you spend ₹5,000 or more within 60 days of card issuance.
HP Pay App Cashback
You can get ₹100 cashback that will be added to your HP Pay App wallet when you make the first transaction of ₹1,000 using the app.
With the HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE credit card, you can convert your purchases of 2,500 INR and above into EMIs of 6 to 36 months. It offers financial flexibility for many of your credit card expenses.
Is this the right card for you?
As mentioned before, the co-branded HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE credit card is a fuel-station card that offers multiple benefits if you frequently pay for fuel at Hindustan Petroleum outlets. You save up to 5% of your HPCL fuel transactions.
Additionally, you get add-on cards, complimentary airport lounge access, shopping rewards, and movie ticket discounts.
If such benefits align beneficially with your daily life and expenses, you should go for it. As far as fuel cards go, this credit card does offer more rewards and benefits than most. It is definitely worth consideration.
However, you should also remember some of the cons before making the final decision.
- Most rewards are only offered on fuel expenses.
- Even fuel reward points are only offered if you get and pay for fuel at HPCL outlets.
- The smart EMI option is only available for purchases of 2,500 INR or more.
- Annual fee waiver requires you to spend ₹50,000 in a year, which is not a practical or possible option for everyone.
- The complimentary lounge access is only available for the cardholder.
- Fuel transaction rewards are applicable if you pay through the HP Pay App.
How to apply for HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card?
You can apply for the HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE Credit Card online through the official website or by visiting the nearest bank branch.
To apply online, you can click here.
To apply at the nearest branch, call customer care at 1800-103-1006 /1800-225-100 and ask them about the nearby branch or look up the closest branch on Google Maps.
- Must be an Indian Resident.
- Must be between 21 to 65 years old.
- Must be salaried with an income of or more than ₹3.6 lakh per year.
- Must be self-employed with an income of or more than ₹4.8 lakh per year.
- PAN Card Photocopy
- Income Proof – Latest 3 months bank statement or Current FY ITR
- Address Proof – Aadhar card, Passport, Voter ID, Electricity Bill, or Rent Agreement
- Passport-size Photograph
Overall, the HPCL Bank of Baroda ENERGIE credit card does provide a lot of benefits and rewards. From the fuel rewards and welcome benefits to the complimentary lounge access, movie ticket discount, and smart EMI, the card makes itself suitable for regular HPCL fuel outlet visitors and others who regularly travel, watch movies, do shopping, and use the HP Pay app for payments. However, if your choice of fuel station is HPCL, then HPCL IDFC First Power plus credit card must be recommended.
However, it is best to consider and evaluate all the pros and cons mentioned in this article and determine whether it can offer personalized benefits for your lifestyle. Only then will you be able to use the card to its full potential.